Mission & Ethos
Our mission is:
to develop a Love of God, Love of people, Love of learning, Love of Life.
In this school we commit ourselves to Catholic education. We dedicate ourselves to the continuing development of the whole person.
Our mission is to lead each person towards a fulfilled life founded on Christ’s teaching of love and respect for one another and to hand on his promise of a life to come.
We work together with home and parish, to make a difference to the lives of the young people entrusted to us.
Education and inspiration for life.
We aim to provide:
- Academic development – where everyone has something to offer and gifts and talents to explore are recognised.
- Pastoral care through the quality of our relationships.
- Moral development encouraged by a common set of expectations, beliefs and witness.
- A concern for values, especially respect and equality.
- A supportive atmosphere which is mindful of the underprivileged and the poor in spirit.
- Opportunities for our school community to grow in their self-regulation, inquisitive questioning, resilience and happiness.
- Spiritual development in a community which prays together.
The Painsley Catholic Academy Values and Mission
MAC Values 2022