Code of Conduct
So that we can all fulfil our mission statement and feel happy and safe in our school community we should all follow these rules: Be pleasant, polite and respectful to everyone at all times.
- Wear your full and correct school uniform every day.
- Always be on time to school and to lessons and aim to have at least 95% attendance to school.
- Move calmly and quickly around school following our one-way system.
- Always have the correct equipment everyday (pen, pencil, ruler, eraser, scientific calculator and PE kit and food ingredients when needed).
- Complete all class work and homework to the best of your ability.
- Mobile phones cannot be used in school.
- Smoking and substance abuse is forbidden on or near the school premises.
- Never drop litter or deliberately damage school property or the property of other students.
- Caffeine drinks are not allowed in school and should not be consumed prior to the school day.
Remember that your words and actions should aim to fulfil our mission at Blessed William Howard Catholic High School:
Love of God
Love of Learning;
Love of People;
Love of Life.