Code of Conduct
So that we can all learn in a happy and purposeful environment everyone should uphold the following:
- - Be pleasant and polite to everyone at all times.
- - Wear full school uniform smartly at all times (click here to view details on uniform).
- - Have a good record of attendance and always be on time and in the right place.
- - Move quickly, calmly and quietly around school.
- - Have the proper equipment in all lessons.
- - Check 'Show My Homework' regularly and complete it to the best of your ability by the due date.
- - Never get involved with bullying in any way and report it if it happens to you or anyone else.
- - Mobile phones or any other electronic equipment must not be used at all during the school day.
- - Throwing of any item is forbidden as is the possession of any item that may be deemed dangerous.
- - Smoking and substance abuse is forbidden on or around the school premises.
- - Never drop litter and help to keep the school tidy by picking up any litter you see.
- - Be very mindful of safety when travelling to school. Use crossings sensibly and wear seatbelts.